- Barnes (ed.), English Country Dance Tunes
- Prince William of Gloucester’s Waltz
- A Trip to Tunbridge
- Bath Carnival
- Morley, Miraculous love’s wounding
- Phalese (ed.), Motets from Bicinia
- Beatus vir
- Beatus homo}
- O Maria mater pia,
- Per illud ave prolatum
- Oculus non vidit
- Justus cor suum
- Expectatio justorum laetitia
- Qui sequitur me
- Justi tulerunt spolia
- Sancti mei
- Qui vult venire post me
- Serve bone
- Fulgebunt justi sicut lilium
- Sicut rosa
- Glogauer LIederbuch:
- Du lenze gut
- Die Katzenpfote
- Morley, Say, Deere, will you not have mee?
- Harrison, Give me the sweet delights of love
We’ll be having our usual Tuesday drop in meetings at 7:45 PM
at my place
for most of the forseeable future.
We will skip the meeting on June 9
during the week of BEMF.
We’re thinking about a cookout to celebrate the Summer Solstice
on June 21.
John Tyson’s student recital will take place on Saturday, June
9 starting at 6 PM. If you’re interested in coming, let me know
and I’ll send you directions.
Lots of people we know will be playing at the BEMF fringe
concerts. More details later.