Concert rain date

Lightning Pritzerbe 01 (MK)

There’s over a 50% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon when
our concert
is supposed to happen. We’re going to go anyway, and rehearse
indoors if it isn’t possible to play outdoors.

If we do get postponed, we will play next Saturday, September 5,
at 3 pm.

Housing status update

They have almost finished packing out my condo, and have done
the demo on 2 of the other units. Still no word on contractors to
put the walls, ceilings and floors back though.

Laura Conrad

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s