- O Rosa Bella, by Dunstable and Anonymous
- Obrecht, Taandernaken
- Arcadelt, Il Bianco e Dolce Cigno
- Dowland, All ye whom love or fortune hath betrayed
- Festa, Ogni loco m’atrista, Se mai
vedet’amanti, Deh piacci’al cielo
- Fortuna Desperata
- Isaac, Innsbruck, ich muss dich lassen
We will be meeting as usual on Tuesdays at 7:45 PM at my place.
We are a little low on people for the dropin format we’ve been
using. It depends on my transcribing something on Tuesday morning
which we can play on Tuesday night. This means I
have to pick a piece with a number of parts that we will be able
to play. Some people even expect a dropin group with a variety of
voices and instruments to play only
pieces with the exact number of parts that there are people
present, so that no part is doubled.
So I would appreciate knowing by Tuesday morning if you’re
planning to come on Tuesday evening. It would also be good if
people could plan to come on time and stay until the end of the meeting.