- Je suis d’Allemagne (I have corrected the translation – Stuart pointed out that “parents” in French means relatives, not parents. The words make more sense this way, since the “parents” are in a list that also includes mother and father.)
- Lassus, Hodie apparuit in Israel
- Arcadelt, Gravi pene in amor
- Morley, Love learns by laughing, Arise get up my dear
- Purcell, Cakes and Ale
- January 1, Holiday Party. Starting at 4 pm, at the home of Wendy and Richard in Arlington Center. Let me know if you want to come, and if so what if anything you would like to contribute to the food and drink. Note that the reason hostesses ask for advance notice is so that they know how many people to shop and print music for. So telling me on Friday is more use than on Saturday, and Saturday morning is more use than Saturday afternoon. If you have holiday music (or any music) that you especially want to play in this environment, either bring a few copies or let me know what it is and I will try to print some.
- January 4, regular meeting. We will meet on Tuesday January 4 at 7:45 pm at the home of Wendy Goble and Richard Schmeidler. Please let me, Wendy, and Richard know if you are coming.